What's new

Browntown Fantasy Football League

Lord Herpes

2x Student Of The Month
Donator
Hey Everyone!
I wanted to just tease the idea of creating a fantasy football league for all our Browntowners out there who like and know football!
You can comment if you are interested. I'm just teasing the idea at the moment and want to know the amount of participation we would have IF we did it

Thanks for reading!
- Lord Herpes

rkelly828

The people's choice
Legendary
I might actually be interested in this, depends on what site we do it on and how many people sign up

Dippy Fresh

Moshi Moshi, Doppio-desu~
Mod - TTT
Donator
I’m down, will there be money involved or are we doing a humiliation thing for the loser

Dippy Fresh

Mod - TTT
Donator
As a general rule of thumb don't post in a thread more than 30 days old unless you have something critically important to add.
Well, I think me making the league is a bit important to the thread. So @sunshoes @Thomas the Dank Engine @zombieslayer187
@Lord Herpes @Syyber Team @rkelly828

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1269224/invitation?key=d7a11f331efa2408&ikey=c67607fe8cdbf816&soc_src=app-sh

Here’s the league, if any of you can find someone else or an IRL friend to join that’d be great because playoff seeding needs 8 people, unless one of you drops out, which I’d change to 6. The draft is subject to change, but right now it’s 1:00pm PST THIS SUNDAY

Dippy Fresh

Mod - TTT
Donator
It’d also be convienent if we had a discord channel for discussion, because I don’t think we’d use the in app/website chat that often