What's new

Browntown Mafia - Game 11

Karmic Justice

Eternal Judicator of BT
Scooper
Donator
Yeah, it was bad luck.
And while I definitely considered jailing and executing Cam instead of holding onto box, I was left with a hard choice and no good lead except to leave AC alone and not jail classix

Tori

Joining the Starlight Brigade
Mod - TTT
Donator
I do think the Politician requires more towny members to make it harder to force a vote.

If I were to suggest a nerf, sunshoes, I think that making the Politician a one-time effect would greatly ease the strain the role puts on the game.

sunshoes

Sorry but no.
Scooper
Donator
I do think the Politician requires more towny members to make it harder to force a vote.

If I were to suggest a nerf, sunshoes, I think that making the Politician a one-time effect would greatly ease the strain the role puts on the game.
I'm going to sit on nerfing it for a bit and really think about the best way to nerf it, because truthfully I think even at once per game it has the potential to completely ruin Randomized Closed setups after seeing it in action. I think I will prevent people from being influenced to vote for themselves. Probably a more creative nerf as well would be something along the lines of when the Politician uses their power to change a vote, their OWN voting power becomes 0 that Day (ie their vote doesn't affect the results). Alternatively revealing the Politician to everyone when they use their power. These are just some options I've thought of so far. I want to preserve the spirit of the role and keeping it strategic and fun to play as without making it so frustrating to play against.

Tori

Joining the Starlight Brigade
Mod - TTT
Donator
Oh yes, I agree wholeheartedly with taking the time to think about the nerfs

Current Mafia Game

Day 3

Votes

SpyTheMedic voted Maka ✓
Apple_nat voted SpyTheMedic ✓
WarpedMetal voted SpyTheMedic ✓
Maka voted SpyTheMedic ✓

✓ indicates a vote to end the Day. Votes update regularly.

Graveyard

Lunavis - Killer
BoxOfRocks - Drunk
Mario-san - Villager
Tyber - Villager
Karmic - Tailor
Dippy - Doctor