What's new

Browntown Mafia - Game 11

Tyber

Princess
Admin - MCF
Community Mod
Veteran
Donator
Or want an autowin mafia game to end after N3 and not drag on another day :rolleyes:
πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ yes I mean too be fair the politician could be busy but I think sunshoes does allow you to do it before the actual lynch so...
Vote: End Day

Classix

:thinking:
Elite
Yikes! An auto-win! If only we had a Buff Farmer, who could possibly be on FarmersOnly.com

I honestly wanted to lynch Cameron D1 just because Digital died N1

Vote: Cameron

Tori

Joining the Starlight Brigade
Mod - TTT
Donator
Politician is not busy, I have already... forced AC to vote for themselves, but they seem to have done it for me

Tori

Joining the Starlight Brigade
Mod - TTT
Donator
Also, it is totally not a coincidence that I was the first politician... Not at all.

sunshoes

Sorry but no.
Scooper
Donator
The Town has voted to end the Town Meeting early. The votes are as follows:

Dippy voted AcThePlayer
AcThePlayer voted AcThePlayer
Tyber voted AcThePlayer
Tori voted AcThePlayer
Classix voted Cameron
Cameron voted AcThePlayer
Dongus voted AcThePlayer
BoxOfRocks voted Cameron

AcThePlayer will be lynched.

Discussion is now closed and the thread will be locked. Any roles which have end of Day actions may now use them.

sunshoes

Sorry but no.
Scooper
Donator
After an overwhelmingly confusing trial, AcThePlayer marches to the gallows, seeming to believe that he was nominated to go buy his favourite flavour of ice cream, rather than his own untimely demise.

AcThePlayer's role was Cop.

Night will begin shortly. It's time for everyone to retreat to their homes and get a good night's sleep. All members of the Mafia and everyone with a Night Action can begin their planning once Night begins. Sweet dreams.

Night 3

sunshoes

Sorry but no.
Scooper
Donator
The Night has ended, and the Town has awoken. Despite paramedics' best attempts to rectify the mistake, not everyone remembered their night water, resulting in a fatal final Night of thirst.

Tyber died during the Night.

Tyber's role was Miller.

The Mafia wins!

Roles
BoxOfRocks - Villager
Classix - Villager
Digital - Villager
Tyber - Miller
AcThePlayer - Cop
Dippy - Clerk
Karmic - Jailer
Cameron - Mafia
Dongus - Lawyer
Tori - Politician

Highlights
  • The person who created the Politician role won while playing as that role in its inaugural game!
  • The Cop avoided ever receiving a false report!
Inactivity Warnings
  • Dippy: No Night Action taken Night 3.
  • Dongus: No Night Action taken Night 3.
The thread will now remain open for any discussion, even if you were not a player in the game. Signups for the next game will begin some time in the coming week. Since Tyber keeps asking me for it, the next setup will be centered around starting during the Day, instead of at Night.

sunshoes

Sorry but no.
Scooper
Donator
So that was a whacky game. Since I'm sure some people are wondering what the hell went wrong, it was a few things:
  • It was my assumption that both Cop and Clerk would claim Day 1 (likely with a Cop CC), and there would be a Day 1 scumhunt and lynch or Night 2 jailkill. I've said this before but I am never going to balance games around 'doing nothing and waiting around for reports.' In my opinion, the fun of Mafia is using your head to deduce other people's alignment based on what they say. People even seemed to realize it was autolose if you do nothing but everyone did nothing anyway.
  • The Mafia hitting the Jailer Night 2. Jailer dying Night 1 or not at all would have been fine for the Town. But Jailer dying Night 2 without any dead Mafia put Town into autolose position.
  • I originally had the setup containing 11 players, with all the same roles except Town also had a Vigilante and Mafia had a Hooker instead of a vanilla Mafia. However I removed Vigilante, ironically enough, because it had the potential to put Town into Day 2 autolose with a bad kill, which happened even without it. I felt that this version of the setup was far too Mafia sided, but removing only Hooker made it far too Town-sided, so nerfing the Hooker and removing the Vig felt like the correct response. In hindsight I definitely don't think it was.
  • Honestly, I fucked up the Day 2 math pretty bad. I intended for this setup to be Day 2 LYLO even with Jailer dead but I didn't think about the fact that not only is the Politician adding another vote to the Mafia, but they are stealing a vote from the Town, essentially giving Mafia 2 extra votes instead of just 1. That's an oversight on my part and I will change Politician in some way to better balance this.
Anyway, even if this game was pretty whacky thank you all for sticking with it!

Tyber

Princess
Admin - MCF
Community Mod
Veteran
Donator
The thread will now remain open for any discussion, even if you were not a player in the game. Signups for the next game will begin some time in the coming week. Since Tyber keeps asking me for it, the next setup will be centered around starting during the Day, instead of at Night.
yess

Current Mafia Game

Day 3

Votes

SpyTheMedic voted Maka βœ“
Apple_nat voted SpyTheMedic βœ“
WarpedMetal voted SpyTheMedic βœ“
Maka voted SpyTheMedic βœ“

βœ“ indicates a vote to end the Day. Votes update regularly.

Graveyard

Lunavis - Killer
BoxOfRocks - Drunk
Mario-san - Villager
Tyber - Villager
Karmic - Tailor
Dippy - Doctor