What's new

Current Mafia Game Browntown Mafia - Game 13

sunshoes

Sorry but no.
Scooper
Donator
If you are not one of the following people, please do not post in this thread:
@Dippy Fresh @SpytheMedic @Apple_nat1 @10 Degrees Bent Metal @Mario-San @Maka @lunavis @Tyber @BoxOfRocks @Karmic Justice

Welcome to the thirteenth ever game of Browntown Mafia! If you're not sure what Mafia is, or want to read a full list of rules and guidelines for the game, see my thread here. But in short Mafia is a simple game of deduction and deception where a small number of Mafia work together to try to outnumber larger Town, while the Town attempts to eliminate the entire Mafia. A game of Forum Mafia will take several days as each Day phase lasts for 47 hours, and each Night phase lasts for 23 hours. For those of you not in the game, feel free to watch and enjoy as people attack and accuse each other for your amusement!

Role Explanations
This is a Closed setup, in which the roles within the game are not known to any of the players, except for their own. Any role in the Role Compendium may appear. A full explanation of all roles can be found here: https://playbtg.com/threads/role-compendium.5770/

If it is your first time playing I strongly, strongly suggest reading through the Rules/How to Play thread and the Roles Compendium, both linked above or found in the Mafia section on the forums. Reading through at least 1 previous game of Mafia would also be a huge asset to give you a general feel for the flow of the game. Remember as well that the game begins at Dusk, so you may not post in the conversation I have made with you until I alert you that the Night has begun. You may also only post in this thread during the Day.

Good luck and have fun everyone!

sunshoes

Sorry but no.
Scooper
Donator
Night falls over Browntown. Another Town senses the mystery in the air, but this time, it is accompanied but even more worry and uncertainty. No one is quite sure what chaos is in store for them, nor what any of their neighbours might be planning. In fact, no one even knows how many allies there may be among them. Could the Mafia use this to their advantage to turn the Town into a chaotic mess? Or could the Town have some tricks at their disposal to stop the Mafia? Even more uncertainty settles in, as everyone realizes that they don't even know if there even IS a Town or Mafia....

The first Night phase has begun, and will last for 23 hours. After that, Dawn shall break, all Night Actions will conclude and unfortunately, some unlucky people may not survive to see daylight.. At 8pm EDT tomorrow, the first Day will begin, this thread will unlock, and the first Town Meeting shall commence. I do suggest taking the time to read through this whole thread to get a feel for the flow of the game, and if you have any questions you can ask them here during the day, during the sign-up thread, or in the private convo that you have with me.

Good luck and have fun everyone!

Start of Night 0

sunshoes

Sorry but no.
Scooper
Donator
The Night has ended, and the Town has awoken. The Town finally has its first opportunity to help figure out how they can contribute to their own success. No one can be certain of anything outside of their own personal knowledge, but the new Day is everyone's first chance to learn from each other. Can everyone figure out this great mystery together? Or will chaos rip apart yet another Town? Is there even a Town to rip apart? Who is out for themselves, and who truly just wants to survive? Time will tell.

Lunavis died during the Night.

Lunavis' role was Killer.

BoxOfRocks died during the Night.

BoxOfRocks' role was Drunk.

The first enigmatic Night leads into a Day of potential answers. The Town Meeting has begun, and discussion and voting are now open. Day will last for 47 hours, after which there will be an hour of Dusk, followed by the next Night phase.

Start of Day 1

SpytheMedic

I am the universe, Jon
Elite
Donator
I have a hunch that a fake detective would try to pin someone with a role that's more likely to be a better target for lynching

SpytheMedic

I am the universe, Jon
Elite
Donator
Sunshoes said:
Friendly Third Party Roles
These roles will all appear to be members of the Town to Cops who investigate them, and their being alive will not impede the Town's win condition of eliminating all enemies.

Traitor
  • Wins when the Mafia win.
  • Does not participate in Mafia Meetings or know who the Mafia are.
  • The Mafia does not know who the Traitor is.
  • Does not count toward's the Mafia's majority for their win condition.
  • Cop: The Cop will see the Traitor as a member of the Village.
They win with the mafia, but they are not privy to any info that the mafia recieves

Apple_nat1

Refuses to have a normal life
I was reading the wrong thing(I'm role compendium)... but unless someone else has information I'm keeping my vote

Current Mafia Game

Day 3

Votes

SpyTheMedic voted Maka ✓
Apple_nat voted SpyTheMedic ✓
WarpedMetal voted SpyTheMedic ✓
Maka voted SpyTheMedic ✓

✓ indicates a vote to end the Day. Votes update regularly.

Graveyard

Lunavis - Killer
BoxOfRocks - Drunk
Mario-san - Villager
Tyber - Villager
Karmic - Tailor
Dippy - Doctor