What's new

Important Information Calling all Artists! (BT DnD)

Karmic Justice

Eternal Judicator of BT
Scooper
Host
Donator
Hey all you aspiring photoshop users and Graphic designers! Do you wanna make something that would earn mucho brownie points with me and the rest of the Browntown DnD group?

We could use your help!
So preface, we play most of our sessions in an app called Roll20, and we have a private game room in which we do our sessions. We, however, don't have a logo/thumbnail image currently for this room.

Additionally, I only use visuals for the players when they are in combat or are being shown a map. All other times they are just staring at a boring-ass planet earth in the middle of a starry landscape of nothing. If you have any ideas for a replacement image that helps pique intrigue/interest/RP, feel free to shoot me ideas.

Naturally, we would feature your work and give you credit. You would also earn a chance to design/create an NPC for an upcoming session.

Trundler

Formally known as Mundler
Legendary
Donator
Also, if you're super bored, I'm interested in a drawing of our entire party (7 people). This would entail just drawing our characters together in a pose that suits them. I can pay in Steam games. (Sorry Karmic, not trying to derail the original thread)

Karmic Justice

Eternal Judicator of BT
Scooper
Host
Donator
Also, if you're super bored, I'm interested in a drawing of our entire party (7 people). This would entail just drawing our characters together in a pose that suits them. I can pay in Steam games. (Sorry Karmic, not trying to derail the original thread)
Adding onto this, if you can make an anime-style opening sequence featuring the characters, I'll make you scooper for a week

Adewotta

The kid who kisses squids
Donator
Hey all you aspiring photoshop users and Graphic designers! Do you wanna make something that would earn mucho brownie points with me and the rest of the Browntown DnD group?

We could use your help!
So preface, we play most of our sessions in an app called Roll20, and we have a private game room in which we do our sessions. We, however, don't have a logo/thumbnail image currently for this room.

Additionally, I only use visuals for the players when they are in combat or are being shown a map. All other times they are just staring at a boring-ass planet earth in the middle of a starry landscape of nothing. If you have any ideas for a replacement image that helps pique intrigue/interest/RP, feel free to shoot me ideas.

Naturally, we would feature your work and give you credit. You would also earn a chance to design/create an NPC for an upcoming session.
you still looking?

Cristiano2231

i mean im an animator and i only draw stick figures but im actually might be glad to help i just started so yeah? i might be able to do something but probably not