What's new

Hello, all

GamerZ45

I've been on the server for 7 total hours over the span of about a week, so I decided to come on the forums and say hi and introduce myself.

First thing's first, I'm a pretty reserved person so it might take a while for people to get to know me as a person, so I'm basically making this as a foundation of who I am to make me an easier person to get along with. Hopefully.

Anyway, I've just picked up Gmod about a month ago after quite a time of not playing it. Overall, I've spent over 4000 hours on this game, specifically playing TTT. I'd like to say I'm experienced in this game, but after awhile of not playing I am all talk and no aim. I have had the opportunity to manage 3 TTT servers in my time (all separately, of course), and earlier I would spend my time staffing on TTT and DarkRP servers and maintained those positions for a long time each. Other than Gmod, I have over 300 games in my Steam library alone, along with a great selection of games for other consoles and DRMs on PC. (but PC is love, PC is life).

I have quite a few hobbies that probably should be brought up in an introduction. I like computer science, specifically cyber security and how to exploit vulnerabilities in computer systems and seeing how to defend against them. I enjoy programming, too, and compete in several programming competitions per year. I also like researching and building various robots and other little gizmos. I'm enrolled in a vocational technical high school in an Unmanned Autonomous Systems engineering program, which is basically learning how to solve problems using things that move by themselves. I did a lot of cool things like build my own drone, design and 3D print a shell for it, managed a team of 40 people to design a delivery robot, got certified to legally fly drones commercially, program microcontrollers, interned for my state's DOT, and presented over 2 dozen tours through the votech school among a ton of other things. Easily better than traditional high-school by a longshot.

Another little hobby I have is learning languages, and I currently have spent 6 years studying Spanish and around 7 months studying Japanese. I plan to spend my life constantly studying languages for fun. I also like collecting rocks, cooking, guns, tutoring English, debate (I used to actively post gaming debate videos on my youtube channel which I have since sort of abandoned for now), and studying law.

Nice to meet you all, and I hope we can have fun together.

~Gamer Z
PS. my name in game is "Gay Mercy" as a joke because an argentenian in one of the servers I managed couldn't pronounce my name right. I had changed my name to Gamer Z before first joining the server, but someone else called me Gay Mercy on purpose hence the name change. Ahh, old times.

protostar777

Steely-eyed missile man.
Veteran
Code:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
cout << "Welcome to Browntown!" << endl;
return 0;
}

GamerZ45

Code:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
cout << "Welcome to Browntown!" << endl;
return 0;
}
C++ is actually lit for programming robot stuff. I grew up on Java tho so I will always have a bias.

Also I would have used a void function. Returning zeroes is for nerds.

EddieFromTheFuture

whats up gamers
Elite
Damn your high school sounds really cool, I would have loved to go to a school like that. I'm majoring in Comp Sci right now with an emphasis in Cyber Security too, it's a lot of fun. Hope to see you around