Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158117532
Server
TTT Vanilla 1
Punishment Issuer
Warpedmetal (cant find there steam id)
Given Reason
yknow that was one of the smoothest aimbots ive ever seen

Link

Yeah i understand but his head was under my cross with the leading one. So it was probs lag or my interp settings

Zaid_Zilla

Enforcing Equilibrium, once again
Admin - MCF
Veteran
Um no, lmao
That's an aim-bot, and if it's not, then I've permabanned a LOT of people who were just "flicking" luckily and completely ignoring this little thing called recoil.

10 Degrees Bent Metal

I am bent! I am not "wrapped"
Admin - TTT
Donator
also metal i have a job so XD
...Honestly, him being quiet about this specific issue/suspicion is not in his favor.

edit: well, he could be doing other things too, so I don't know if he is even watching this as much as we do.
Yeah. I do to. In fact I’m actually working 3 jobs right now so it’s fun when I get to ounce around during the weeks lol. Hooray for paid internships, amirite?

10 Degrees Bent Metal

I am bent! I am not "wrapped"
Admin - TTT
Donator
welp. I'm going to reverse the ban now seeing as how we don't have 100% certainty that this was aimbotting/cheating, despite all of these sus as fuk shots. Don't want to be the guy to just "fire-and-forget" bans. Forewarning though: I am trusting you this time, but if even more suspicious evidence comes to surface, I don't know if I, or another staff member, will be so willing to believe this.

TL;DR - Appeal Accepted and case closed (for now).

Or rather, get a manager+ to do it since I apparently learned I can't edit global bans lol

Status
Not open for further replies.