What's new

Late E3 Thread

Putin

Legendary
Donator
What was your favorite new game shown at E3 and why was it the Outer Worlds?

Kidding of course. E3 this year for me was a pretty sparse, more of something to tide us over to next year when all the next-gen stuff will be revealed. I'm not going to be doing a big rundown of my favorites this year like I did last year for this reason, but I still would like to hear you guys's opinions and what you are looking forward to. Any new games look good? Were you pleased with the new information for games already announced prior to this year's E3?

Seriously though, the outer worlds looks pretty good and I'm excited to see more. but it was the only new game that really stood out to me, I'm probably forgetting some, granted I haven't actually watched all of the showcases all the way through like I did last year.

10 Degrees Bent Metal

I am bent! I am not "wrapped"
Admin - TTT
Donator
"Wake the F*ck up Samurai. We've got a city to burn."

I am going to probably be wasting a lot of my life on CyberPunk when it comes out.

Maka

hey
Manager - TTT
For Sony not being there, it was a pretty good year. Granted I'm burned out on cinematic third person games so I didn't mind if they were there either way.

Stuff I was interested in and will probably buy day 1 or close to day 1:: The Outer Worlds, Cyberpunk, Dragon Ball Kakarot, Watch Dogs 3, Avengers, FF7, BL3 on steam. I'll probably get Halo, Lego Star Wars, 12 Minutes, Doom, and Wolfenstein down the line as well. They all looked nice.

Nintendo though man, Microsoft had more worthwhile games, but man did Nintendo kill it in the last few parts. Animal Crossing is one of my favorite series and man does New Horizons look great. Seems to be putting in many features fans have wanted for a long time like putting stuff outside. BOTW2 is an amazing announcement as well, but I kinda hate how early they show that kind of stuff off. I assume we're like 2 years off from actually getting that game. I just hope it isn't another Prime 4 that goes missing in the next E3.

Karmic Justice

Eternal Judicator of BT
Scooper
Donator
For Sony not being there, it was a pretty good year. Granted I'm burned out on cinematic third person games so I didn't mind if they were there either way.

Stuff I was interested in and will probably buy day 1 or close to day 1:: The Outer Worlds, Cyberpunk, Dragon Ball Kakarot, Watch Dogs 3, Avengers, FF7, BL3 on steam. I'll probably get Halo, Lego Star Wars, 12 Minutes, Doom, and Wolfenstein down the line as well. They all looked nice.

Nintendo though man, Microsoft had more worthwhile games, but man did Nintendo kill it in the last few parts. Animal Crossing is one of my favorite series and man does New Horizons look great. Seems to be putting in many features fans have wanted for a long time like putting stuff outside. BOTW2 is an amazing announcement as well, but I kinda hate how early they show that kind of stuff off. I assume we're like 2 years off from actually getting that game. I just hope it isn't another Prime 4 that goes missing in the next E3.
It didn't help that they had to restart production on Prime4. Like, throw it all out and start over bad.
Reading up on the history of the first 3, it's pretty par for the course. Retro was probably one of the most mismanaged game studios; the fact that Prime 1-3 were as good as they were is nothing short of a miracle

Zaid_Zilla

Enforcing Equilibrium, once again
Admin - MCF
Veteran
Although technically not E3 because Sony released its reveal trailer just weeks before, Death Stranding is a package of weird and confusing shit and I'm hyped for its story. GO HIDEO.

Also since I am a huge DnD and Divinity fan, I'm naturally excited for Baldurs Gate III.

Putin

Legendary
Donator
Baldurs Gate III.
I never ended up playing any Baldur's Gate titles but I understand this is a very long time coming so am excited to see how it turns out. Perhaps I might pick up one of the previous titles to try it out finally

Mario-San

Link's Awakening, Doom Eternal, The Outer Worlds, Cyberpunk 2077, DBZ Kakarot, Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Halo Infinite, and maybe Animal Crossing: New Horizons