What's new

Completed Pointshop Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton

Owner of Ranger Danger 😂
Donator
Provide a type in rank to buy for say 20,000 Points that a player can buy to create their own title. Ex gamer yoda has, well the rank of gamer yoda 😂 I think this would be cool thing to do

BoxOfRocks

Is BoxOfRocks
Elite
Provide a type in rank to buy for say 20,000 Points that a player can buy to create their own title. Ex gamer yoda has, well the rank of gamer yoda 😂 I think this would be cool thing to do
The only problem I see with that is there are some exclusive titles for events/higherups and unless those titles are banned or restricted from being made it wouldn’t make them exclusive anymore . Also 20K is way too low since it’s about 20 days worth of daily rewards.

Jake the Dog

Smokes 10 packs a day
Donator
20k is definitely too low. If this were to ever happen I’d say it should be about 100k - 200k. It may seem like a lot but I mean it wouldn't mean everybody can have their own title ASAP as you would have to sorta earn it.

Karmic Justice

Eternal Judicator of BT
Scooper
Donator
If we were to implement this (and the likelihood is very slim, FYI), it would be a donator exclusive perk, and require a significant donation to make, with Scooper permission, of course.

Ashton

Owner of Ranger Danger 😂
Donator
I was using 20k as a random ex price I know it’s to low it’s just the first number that popped in my head

sunshoes

Sorry but no.
Scooper
Donator
I think the very existence of custom titles devalues pretty much all 'rare' titles in general. We've talked about this before and it resulted in us instead letting Supporters set their own custom rank colour. It's unlikely we will ever do this but like Karmic said on the off chance it ever happened it would be a substantial Donator perk, not a pointshop purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.