What's new

Important Information Semi Vanilla Suggestion Thread

lunavis

actual gamer girl
Developer
Donator
To all players, Please note that this is not the place to suggest maps. Please do that here. This is also not the place to report bugs but it is the place to say if a T/D weapon should be removed.
For suggesting T and D weapons, Please highlight all traitor weapons in bold and supply the link to the steam workshop. Custom T weapons may be created if a valid description is made. All detective weapons must be fairly balanced and not intrude on core gameplay (ie: Detective jetpack and Grapplehook) For suggesting weapon balances, Please note the weapon name and in-depth changes that need to be made. To suggest a removal just leave a tag of (REMOVE) next to the weapon name to make it easily identifiable.
Lastly, Please do not flood the thread with "well this should not be added" messages, The suggestions will be rated by the Management team as well on how liked the suggestion is. If you like a suggestion, use the forum like feature to notify that you like the suggestion made. For multiple suggestions, You are allowed to leave opinions on the ones you may not agree with as well as in depth reasoning as to why it should not be added.

As a reward, players making good suggestions will receive 750 pointshop points towards their pointshop balance.

Tori

Joining the Starlight Brigade
Mod - TTT
Donator
Suggestion: Replace the ear piercing "DIIIIIIEEEEEEEE" from the Jihad bomb to something equally as annoying but not decimating to my speaker systems and angering my neighbors.

May I suggest Navi from Ocarina of Time?

Ashton

Owner of Ranger Danger 😂
Donator

Mario-San

Golden Deagle
This is a great weapon for detectives as it's a double edged sword with its mechanics. Idk if it has been done here before, but I think it's pretty cool and it can work well for delaying T's.
Turtle Bomb
Similar to the crab launcher in how it works. This one is a personal favorite of mine
Poison Dart Gun
A very good T weapon, silent and effective and health stations balance this out
Shield
Detective Camera
Traitor Biowep
This one seems really cool, but idk how balanced it would be.
Demonic Possession

Cameron

Scooper
Donator

Apple_nat1

Refuses to have a normal life
The t passes for semi-vanilla are used by everyone and there is no guarantee that your pass will be used anytime soon. Maybe make a priority system so that the people that used the passes first will have a higher chance to get their passes used first.

Mario-San

The t passes for semi-vanilla are used by everyone and there is no guarantee that your pass will be used anytime soon. Maybe make a priority system so that the people that used the passes first will have a higher chance to get their passes used first.
I second this and I think it should even extend to Vanilla. I'm also aware that this isn't the place to suggest maps, but I think Semi Vanilla should get some maps that Vanilla has bc the latter is far better in selection than Semi. Semi feels lacking in comparison

lunavis

actual gamer girl
Developer
Donator
I second this and I think it should even extend to Vanilla. I'm also aware that this isn't the place to suggest maps, but I think Semi Vanilla should get some maps that Vanilla has bc the latter is far better in selection than Semi. Semi feels lacking in comparison
If you know it’s not the place then why put it here, The map suggestion thread is there for a reason.
Golden deagle +1
The thread says just like the post made.

lunavis

actual gamer girl
Developer
Donator
I’ll go through the suggestions made today, Changes made will be on the changelog

Robwo

I have a lot to cover.
First off, many weapons are outclassed by similar ones, leaving them worse off.
Those weapons being:
Sig sg 552
Aug
Galil
G3sg 1
Mp5

Either my choice would be to remove them or change their stats to give them a difference and a reason to be used.

Balance Changes:
The aug should be changed to be comparable to the m4a1 just with a better scope and a little more accuracy.

The shotgun should defiantly do way less damage, and have a wider spread to punish far away shots.

The sig sg 552 is an odd case where I think it should be a little more accurate, but I think it should be burst fire to balance it out and making it a more unique firearm.

The m16 should have a less wide spread and and look more like a line, making it easier to hit shots.

The mac10 should have it’s clip size lowered from 30 to 22 so it’s not as easy to spray and pray and still have 11 bullets left in the clip. Lower the damage values for headshots as well.

The mp5 should have less recoil and a tighter spread. It should be comparable to The mac10 but slightly less damage, making it a even better mid range weapon, and making the mac10 a closer ranged weapon.

The famass is fine as it is but maybe it needs a slight bit more recoil since it’s a bit more powerful then the m4a1. Or another way it could be useful would be to make it accurate to it’s real life counterpart and make it a 3 round burst.

The p90 is practically a direct upgrade to the mac10 right now, holding 50 rounds instead of the mac10’s 30. I think the p90 should have its damage values lowered and it’s clip size nerfed to 40 or 35.

The galil should have a somewhat controllable recoil to compensate for its full auto fire, it should be a little more accurate and should have better accuracy in single fire shots.

The g3sg 1 should have a dual round burst fire and a higher recoil, because of this it should also do less headshot damage so 2 bullets will do the full amount of head damage.

The huge is perfect and should never be changed.

Additions:
Add the elites as some sort of weapon that could stack up to the deagle in utility. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=634300147

I believe those are all my suggestions for changes and additions. I do hope you consider them as I think they will spice up the gameplay and make things more fun.

Last edited:

Tori

Joining the Starlight Brigade
Mod - TTT
Donator
I think the silenced TMP should be made a t-weapon as well, but I also think it should either be more accurate or even quieter, cause it's still difficult to kill quietly with it

Apple_nat1

Refuses to have a normal life
I think the silenced TMP should be made a t-weapon as well, but I also think it should either be more accurate or even quieter, cause it's still difficult to kill quietly with it
It's hard to kill people with unless you are behind them, most of the other guns out damage and fire it

Mario-San

I don't know if it's been done before or if you guys just don't want to, but end round music would be killer. If possible, there should be a toggle for it in the F1 menu if it were to be implemented.

Sluggies

I don't know if it's been done before or if you guys just don't want to, but end round music would be killer. If possible, there should be a toggle for it in the F1 menu if it were to be implemented.
idk

i think that end round music gets super annoying for people who just join and don't know how to turn it off :/

i remember i joined a server with it once and it got super annoying hella fast and i didn't know how to get rid of it so i just started playing on bt again