What's new

Smash 5/SmUsh Discussion (spoilers)

TobyTheZoroark

日本語は話せません。
Elite
Donator
More smash ultimate DLC has been revealed, and I don't think I have to say much to express how happy a lot of people are rn.

I wasn't too hype for the Dragon Quest characters (haven't played any of the games), but I never thought Banjo would ever make it in. Honestly, I think both characters looks great and I can't wait to play them when I actually have money in like 5 months. What do you guys think?

Also this might be considered necroposting, but it seems pointless to create a new thread for this, since it just separates the topic into multiple threads. Hopefully this is alright and I don't get warning points on the forums.

Dippy Fresh

Moshi Moshi, Doppio-desu~
Mod - TTT
Donator
banjo is in smash lol
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sluggies

BANJOOOOOOOO

shit dudes, i remember my brother loading up project 64 for me on our computer when i was little.