What's new

SPOILER Westworld discussion thread

rkelly828

The people's choice
Legendary
Because I doubt anyone here watches it and will probably just meme, I’ll give an actual opinion. Westworld is a good fucking show. It takes a simple plot, a plot you have heard of plenty of times before, and makes it interesting and compelling. It really gets you thinking. Oh and it’s on HBO, so you know it’s good.

The acting is great, the characters are great, and it’s really nothing like I’ve watched before.

The amount of detail put into the show is incredible. There’s even secret websites that give you more information about the show. The creators did a great job keeping you invested. I’ve never watched a show before where each time I rewatch an episode there is something new I didn’t catch the first time around.

I’m not really sure if this is a spoiler thread, so I won’t discuss plot. But, if you want a new show to watch, something that is fresh and nothing like you’ve watched before, take a chance on it.

something with randy

I will admit, "The 3rd Video" was a lie.
Elite
Because I doubt anyone here watches it and will probably just meme, I’ll give an actual opinion. Westworld is a good fucking show. It takes a simple plot, a plot you have heard of plenty of times before, and makes it interesting and compelling. It really gets you thinking. Oh and it’s on HBO, so you know it’s good.

The acting is great, the characters are great, and it’s really nothing like I’ve watched before.

The amount of detail put into the show is incredible. There’s even secret websites that give you more information about the show. The creators did a great job keeping you invested. I’ve never watched a show before where each time I rewatch an episode there is something new I didn’t catch the first time around.

I’m not really sure if this is a spoiler thread, so I won’t discuss plot. But, if you want a new show to watch, something that is fresh and nothing like you’ve watched before, take a chance on it.
Full spoiler thread