What's new

Wallpaper Showcase Thread

monkeymacman

The First Monkey
Elite
Recently been pimpin' my new epic(TM) desktop and wanted to go post it in the Wallpaper showcase thread but then I remembered that was on the old forums. I don't know if anybody will but you totally #should and should do things like this thread instead of things like the wish thread.

Feel free to post your desktops/wallpapers/whatever.
Or don't.
You have to

Anyway, here's my wallpaper. I got Wallpaper Engine for the animated background and Rainmeter for the clock/stats, currently playing box, and audio visualizer. Taskbar is transparent with a program called TranslucentTB

Last edited:

Christian

Old Staff Member
This is my desktop wallpaper. I know this may not look special to anyone but it is to me. Her name is Jasmine and she was born on 11/27/200 and passed away on 5/12/2017. Jasmine was going to be my senior prom date because I finally stopped being a pussy and asked her to prom. The day before we were suppose to go get her prom dress I went through a tragic experience. Jasmine was driving on the highway and hit the median of the high way while her mom was stuck in the passenger seat. Her mom was stuck so she got out the car and went around to try to help her mom, remind you its a late dark night. As she goes to pull her mom out the car a tow truck smashes right into jasmine and completely strikes the love of my life. Luckily, her mom was blessed and survived. She was pronounced dead and I found out the day after. I ended up not going to prom, instead stayed home. This is actually why I was inactive for a little before I returned and still til this day she means everything to me. My desktop wallpaper will never change as you can see it in my videos for catching the bad guys. R.I.P Jasmine, I love you <3

Attachments

Trundler

Formally known as Mundler
Developer
Donator
This is my desktop wallpaper. I know this may not look special to anyone but it is to me. Her name is Jasmine and she was born on 11/27/200 and passed away on 5/12/2017. Jasmine was going to be my senior prom date because I finally stopped being a pussy and asked her to prom. The day before we were suppose to go get her prom dress I went through a tragic experience. Jasmine was driving on the highway and hit the median of the high way while her mom was stuck in the passenger seat. Her mom was stuck so she got out the car and went around to try to help her mom, remind you its a late dark night. As she goes to pull her mom out the car a tow truck smashes right into jasmine and completely strikes the love of my life. Luckily, her mom was blessed and survived. She was pronounced dead and I found out the day after. I ended up not going to prom, instead stayed home. This is actually why I was inactive for a little before I returned and still til this day she means everything to me. My desktop wallpaper will never change as you can see it in my videos for catching the bad guys. R.I.P Jasmine, I love you <3
my only question is what are those mcv moderator files